Vendsyssel FF søger Business Development Manager
Kunne du tænke dig at arbejde i en professionel fodboldklub?
Vi har lige nu rigtig travlt, og søger derfor en ny kollega til vores kontor i Hjørring. En kollega, der har fingeren på pulsen og formår at bidrage til udviklingen af Vendsyssel FF.
Læs opslaget herunder:
Vendsyssel Forenede Fodboldklubber is a professional football club based in Hjørring, Denmark. The team currently competes in the Danish 1st Division, the second tier of Danish football. The club plays home matches at Nord Energi Arena, which has a capacity of 10,000. The club is playing on a license from Hjørring IF, which used to belong to FC Hjørring. The club is a cooperation between multiple clubs in the Vendsyssel area.
1. To consolidate and expand the Club revenue streams from ticketing, hospitality, merchandizing and sponsorship with a 360° approach of the Club relations with its environment
2. To develop the Clubs brand and engagement levels with the local community, seeking always to maximise new and existing commercial revenue streams.
3. To strengthen the existing relationships with fans, local stakeholders, volunteers, the broader football community, and sponsors.
• Knowledge in marketing, commercial functions, and business development
• Financial and commercial competences
• Highly motivated and capable to drive revenues across business units including matchday revenues, sponsorship, and merchandising
• Ability to support and manage commercial partners as first point of contact
SKILLS AND BEHAVIOUR
• Commercially driven
• Communicating, open-minded personality
• Delivery and hands-on mentality
• Customer Excellence
• Developing self and others
• Leadership qualities and flexible to work on matchdays
If you want to apply for the position or have any questions, please contact Yannick Flavien per e-mail: [email protected]